Baby Nappy Cream
Why use it? How to use? Ingredients we recommend!
Baby Nappy Cream
Any redness or spots on your baby’s bottom can be very uncomfortable for your baby. Not only can it be unpleasant for them but it can also be distressing and inconvenient for you. The good news is that nappy creams are available that can treat existing nappy rash and prevent it from happening.
100% Natural Baby Nappy Cream
Which Ingredients Are Used in Baby Nappy Cream?
- Baby nappy creams typically contain almond oil, proteins, and vitamin D which help soften and recondition the baby’s skin.
- The rashes and spots on the skin need some soothing for faster healing. Plant-based ingredients like jojoba oils, calendula, and aloe prevent and heal nappy rash.
- Organic calendula, along with vitamins B5 and E prevents mild rashes, irritation, and spotting. They act as healing and protecting agents.
When you are choosing a nappy cream for your baby, remember to check the label first before buying. This should tell you if the product contains any artificial ingredients which you should avoid where possible. Stick with 100% natural ingredients, and you are closer to having a baby that is free from nappy rash and similar problems.
Why Go for Our Nappy Cream?
Our nappy cream products are completely free from all artificial ingredients. They contain no chemicals or anything else that could irritate or harm your baby’s skin in any way. The ingredients that we do use are carefully chosen with a baby’s delicate skin in mind. It is also hypo-allergenic and helps create a soothing, protective barrier between the baby’s skin and the nappy.
- Using 100% guaranteed only natural and organic ingredients
- Create a unique formula made to your needs
- Design your aromatherapy suited to your product and client base