The multipurpose all-rounder skin booster for your face and here is how and why…
Who is best suited to Face Oil?
All skin types are suited to a Face oil. Despite the misbelief that using oil on your face is too heavy or may cause ‘breakouts’, Face oil is a much underutilised product in your skin care routine. Infact, many Dermatologists state a Face oil product may be the missing step. Despite the variety of skin types, all skin needs to be nourished and hydrated from the products we apply, and a Face oil is full of a variety of important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your skin smooth and youthful. Benefits to your skin include:
- Reduces wrinkles – unprotected exposure to UV light can cause excessive damage from free radicals. As some oils are packed with antioxidants this can prevent further aging. Argan oil
- Dry skin – dramatic changes in temperature between hot and cold, can suck moisture from the skin. Oils are an ideal antidote to elements effects, minimising dry flaky and rough skin. Almond oil
- Protective – As oils are Lipophilic they can penetrate deep into the skin trapping water and other moisturising goodness while keeping out toxins.Rosehip seed oil
- Good Makeup Primer – Certain types of oils can be absorbed and settle in quickly providing hydration to much needed areas giving an immediate plumping effect also providing a smooth surface to apply makeup. Mandarin and Pumpkin seed oil
- Enlarged pores – Higher end oils, have the ability to pull out grime and fats from pores, making them appear small and less noticeable. Macadamia, Jojoba and Camellia
- Calming – Many oils have antinflammatory properties as well as reducing irritated skin, reducing redness and inflammation. Argan, Yangu and Geranium
- Acne – there are a few oils such as Tea Tree that can help prevent and heal breakouts.
“The best face oils are your one-way ticket to a glowing healthy complexion – whatever your skin type”
How to use Face Oil and why?
As we age, the skins natural oil production reduces causing a breakdown in the moisture barrier. When water is lost from the skin it begins to dry out causing an increase in oil production. Face oils offer intense hydration and a nourished hydrated complexion. You’re Face oil should consist of a blend of potent and active oils high in essential fatty acids or omegas.
It is recommended Face oil to be used both day and night, having first cleansed and then applied to the skin for maximum absorption. It can be applied alone or in combination with a facial serum or your day/night moisturiser for extra hydration if required. We, as Facial Oil Manufacturer, can solve all the problems for your needs.
Facial Oil that we can create for you!
Our formulas use only the high quality natural and organically sourced carrier and essential oils. This guarantees a reliable high end product offering the maximum benefits of their properties.
- Using 100% guaranteed only natural and organic ingredients
- Create a unique formula made to your needs
- Design your aromatherapy suited to your product and client base
Our company offers cosmetic contract manufacturing services for high quality Face Oil according to unique recipes. We also offer packaging, printing and design. We have accumulated a lot of positive experience in the production of Face Oil for large customers, so we can offer you interesting ideas and unique quality. We are a Facial Oil Manufacturer with extensive experience and capabilities..